jeudi 19 mars 2015

Ipad Video Lessons - Brand New Design


Are You Ready To
Get The Most Out Of Your iPad ?
Quickly and Effortlessly …


Dear iPad user, I value your time, so let me get straight to the point.
Let me show you a super quick, effortless way to learn how to do EVERYTHING you want to do with your iPad.
Better than books or manuals… better than live classes, and better than anything else you might have seen online. But first, why do you even need any training?

Missing iPad Manual ? It’s Not Your Fault

You bought an iPad or got a present of one right? But why didn’t it come with instructions ?
  • Because your iPad is highly intuitive. But there’s still the unavoidable learning curve of learning something new. So  choosing to just “wing it” is not a good option.
  • Well the truth is folks at Apple want you to figure it out yourself but you and I both know…that’s easier said than done right? I know how frustrating it can be.
Admit to yourself that you’ve already struggled a bit figuring out some stuff on your iPad. I have come across and helped hundreds of frustrated and confused iPad users in my previous job as an Apple workshop instructor.
Now, I can save you all that time by quickly and visually showing you how to do EVERYTHING you want to do with your iPad.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire